A Few Notes On Life, and Living

It's been awhile.  Things have changed.  I no longer live in a house, I no longer have a fiancé, and I no longer have the garden that came with both.  In January I decided to do something really brave, because I believed that I could find happiness in a life somewhere else.  It didn't take moving far, in fact my apartment is just around the corner.  That move gave me much needed space, room to grow, and breath, and create the life that I wanted to make for myself, and in the past few months I've been doing just that.  I've been out meeting new people, finding new secret spaces, eating fancy dinners, listening to amazing music.  There have been lots of giggles, and almost no tears.  The most important decision that I made was to love myself, and I'm still learning how to take that love that I give so freely to others, and redirect it back to me.  I'm not sure what happens next here at this blog, but I welcome all of you back into my life, sorry its been so long.

Comments

Popular Posts